1. Information We May Collect
1.1. Information Received Through Your Social Networking Service Account.
When you access the SpiritBomb Service using a third party social networking service (“SNS”), such as Facebook or Google+, you allow us to access and/or collect certain information from your SNS profile/account as permitted by the terms of the SNS Platform and your privacy settings thereon. The information you allow us to access varies depending upon the SpiritBomb Service you use as well as the terms of the SNS Platform and your privacy settings thereon. For example, SpiritBomb may access and/or collect some or all of the following information from your SNS profile/account when you use or connect to the SpiritBomb Service through your SNS account:
• Your first and last name
• Your profile picture or its URL
• Your user ID number, which is linked to publicly available information such as name and profile photo
• The login e-mail you provided to that SNS when you registered
SpiritBomb may also access and/or collect some or all of the following information from your SNS profile/account when you use or connect to the SpiritBomb service through your SNS account:
• Your age or date of birth
• Your gender
• Your physical location and that of your access devices
• Other information about the hardware you may own
• The user ID numbers and other public data of your friends
• Your favorite websites and fan pages.
1.2. Other Information Collected by the SpiritBomb Service
The SpiritBomb Service will also record game play information including, without limitation, your high scores or game session duration. Any time you access the SpiritBomb Service, we may also collect aggregate information including, without limitation:
• Internet protocol addresses
• Browser type
• Browser language
• Referring/exit pages and URLs
• Platform type
• Number of clicks
• Domain names
• Landing pages
• Pages viewed and the order of those pages
• The amount of time spent on particular pages
• The date and time of any of the activity listed above
SpiritBomb uses the game play information and aggregate information to better tailor the SpiritBomb Service to your interests, to provide you more efficient customer support, and to overall enhance the SpiritBomb Service.
1.3. Information You Provide To Us Directly.
When you use any of the SpiritBomb Service (including through an SNS) we may collect the following information you provide to us directly:
• Profile Information: If you login using your Facebook Account, you may have the option of providing additional information about yourself, including a profile photo, user name, gender, e-mail address, birthday, and your phone number (collectively, the “Profile Information”), to create your user profile in our services. Please keep in mind that your Profile Information may be publicly view-able by other users.
• Customer Support Correspondence: When you ask our customer support team for assistance, we may collect and store from you your contact information as well as your payment information regarding the purchase of digital items of SpiritBomb Games to the extent reasonably necessary to provide customer support.
• Friends Matching: If you are an Android phone user and log in to the Facebook Platform, we may, upon your request, periodically access your contact list and/or address book on your mobile device in order to help you find any friends who may also have a Facebook Account. We will use such contact information solely for such a friends-matching service, and we will not store such information after fulfilling this purpose. If you are an iOS user, we will not access your contact list and/or address book on your mobile device unless your identity is verified in a reasonable way.
Such information and usage data is collected through the use of server log files and/or tracking technologies. We may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons, clear GIFs on certain of our services, games, advertising and web pages to analyze your use of our services, games, advertising, and web pages to customize and/or improve our services, games, advertising, and web pages, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. E-mails and other electronic communications we send to you may contain code that enables us to track your usage of the communications, including whether the communication was opened and/or what links were followed (if any). You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser or device permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our services, games, advertising, and web pages. Please note that certain features of SpiritBomb Service, advertising, and web pages will not be available once cookies are declined.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
SpiritBomb may use the information we collect through your use of the SpiritBomb Service for providing enhanced game services and promotional information regarding SpiritBomb Games. For example, we may use the information we collect in any of the following ways:
• Creating your Game Account and managing the account information;
• Informing you of (a) products, new products, services, features, promotions, enhancements, and updates regarding the SpiritBomb Service and (b) updates to the SpiritBomb Policy;
• Promoting and facilitating your use of the SpiritBomb Service, including targeted advertising and affiliate marketing;
• Marketing SpiritBomb Games to you, including sending you offers, promotion information, newsletters, local or push notifications, e-mail campaigns, and communications regarding new, improved or existing SpiritBomb Games;
• Providing customer support and responding to user inquiries;
• Fulfilling your request and/or order for SpiritBomb Games and our obligations under the SpiritBomb Policy;
• Enabling user-to-user communication and interaction;
• Helping users find their friends;
• Soliciting your input and feedback to improve user experience;
• Monitoring the technical functioning of the SpiritBomb Service;
• Developing new and/or improved games, products, services, or offerings;
• Analyzing market trends and user traffic;
• Troubleshooting errors or issues with any of the SpiritBomb Service; and
• Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or administrative orders.
Also, SpiritBomb may combine your information in an attempt to provide you with a better user experience, to improve the quality and value of the SpiritBomb Service and to analyze how the SpiritBomb Service is used.
3. Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with certain third parties in the following circumstances:
• Third Party Service Providers: We may provide your information with third party companies that perform services on our behalf, including, without limitation, data analysis, marketing services, promotional events, e-mail campaigns, hosting services, and customer service or support. Such third party companies may access your personal information, but are required to use it solely as directed by us for performing requested services.
If you wish to no longer have your personal information used by the Business Partners for their marketing purposes you may contact us at contact@ SpiritBomb.com and we will facilitate your request to Business Partners.
• Affiliate Marketing: We may share your information with third party companies for affiliate marketing associated with the promotion of SpiritBomb Games if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to conduct, administer, or fulfill such a marketing activity. We will take commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such third party companies use your information shared by us in compliance with any applicable laws or regulation and solely for the above-mentioned purposes.
If you wish to no longer have your personal information used by third party companies for their market purposes, you may contact us at contact@ SpiritBomb.com and we will facilitate your request to the Business Partners.
• Advertising of Third Party Products/Services: We will not actively share personal information with third party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes unless we obtain your consent. We may share (a) aggregated information (information about you and other SpiritBomb users collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you); (b) anonymous information; and (c) certain technical information (including IP Addresses, MAC Addresses for mobile devices, and mobile device IDs) to develop and deliver targeted advertising in the third party advertiser’s website or application. We may also allow advertisers to collect these and similar types of information within the SpiritBomb Service and they may share it with us and/or use it for advertising. Advertisers may collect this information through the use of a variety of tracking technologies, including, without limitation, browser cookies and web beacons. The information collected may be used to offer you targeted ad-selection and delivery in order to personalize your user experience by ensuring that advertisements for products and services you see will appeal to you, a practice known as behavioral advertising, and to undertake web analytics (i.e. to analyze traffic and other end user activity to improve your experience).
• Offer Walls: SpiritBomb Games or their purchase pages may display an “offer wall” that may be hosted by a third party offer wall provider. The offer wall allows third party advertisers to provide virtual currency to users in exchange for interacting with an advertisement or for completing a marketing offer that may include signing up for an account with one of those advertisers. These offers are not controlled by or made by SpiritBomb. These offers may be displayed to you based on certain technical information, such as your geographic area or anonymous demographic information. After clicking on one of these advertisements, you will no longer be on a site hosted by SpiritBomb. To properly credit user accounts and to prevent fraud, a unique identifier will be shared with the offer wall provider. This identifier is used to ensure proper crediting of your account, prevent fraud or duplicate offers, and to resolve any customer service inquiries that may arise.
• Safety, Security and Compliance with Law: We may disclose your information to certain third parties if we reasonably believe that
(a) we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (e.g., a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
(b) we are required to satisfy any applicable laws, regulations, or administrative orders;
(c) there is an emergency that poses a threat to the safety conditions of you, another person, or the general public; and
(d) such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights or property of SpiritBomb.
• Sale or Merger: In the event that SpiritBomb undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or the substantiation portion of its assets, we may transfer all of your information you have provided, including personal information, to the successor organization in such a transition, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law. If material changes to SpiritBomb’s privacy practices will occur as a result of the business transition, we will notify you of the business transition prior to transferring your personal information.
4. Change/Delete Your Information
4.1. Information We Receive From SNS
To manage the information SpiritBomb receives about you from an SNS, you should change your privacy settings on the SNS in accordance with any applicable policy of the SNS.
4.2. Profile Information
You may change or update the Profile Information by logging into your Account.
4.3. Deleting Account
If you choose to terminate or delete your Account, we will immediately delete your Account information. Even after your Account is terminated or deleted, some or all of your information may still remain visible to others, including but not limited to any information that has been incorporated into any User Contents or copied, stored, or disseminated by you or other users.
The SpiritBomb Service may contain links to other websites. The fact that the SpiritBomb Service links to a website or presents a banner ad or other type of advertisement does not mean that SpiritBomb endorses or authorizes that third party, nor is it a representation of our affiliation with that third party. SpiritBomb is in no way responsible for the privacy policies of these other websites to which you choose to access from the SpiritBomb Service. It is your responsibility to read the privacy policies of these other websites when exiting the SpiritBomb Service.
6. Security of Your Information
SpiritBomb takes commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of sensitive data that you share and we collect and store. Despite our efforts to enhance a security level of the SpiritBomb Service, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We strongly encourage you not to share your account password with any third parties for any reasons. Also please note that email and messaging systems are not considered secure, so we discourage you from sending us personal information through these mediums. If you have questions regarding the security measures of the SpiritBomb Service, please contact us at spiritbombstudios @ gmail . com.
7. Our Policy Concerning Children
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental guidance. Children under the age of 13 should only use the SpiritBomb Service with parental guidance. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from children without parental guidance, we will take reasonable measures to promptly erase such information from our records.
8. Your California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to receive (a) information identifying any third party company to whom SpiritBomb may have disclosed (within the previous calendar year) his/her personal information for that company’s direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. If you are a California resident and wish to obtain such information, please send a request email to spiritbombstudios @ gmail . com